5G MEC Acceleration Program
The 5G Future Forum was founded with the objective of accelerating the usage and deployment of Multi-Access Edge Compute (MEC), across operators and geographies. The 5GFF MEC Acceleration Program (MAP) is designed to expand and interconnect the global MEC ecosystem by partnering and engaging with developers whose applications leverage 5G.
The 5GFF is inviting global ISVs who either currently use 5G MEC or have 5G MEC utilization in their roadmap to apply for this program and join the 5GFF in creating an interconnected edge computing ecosystem.
If applicants are selected to be a part of the 5G MAP, they will benefit from:
- Close interaction with commercial and technical teams across 5GFF members
- Opportunity to conduct API demos with the 5GFF at events such as the MWC
- Support in enhancing and tailoring their offering to the needs of telco customers
- Ability to provide feedback during the 5GFF API development process
- Be the first testers of the 5GFF APIs and provide validation to 5GFF workstreams
- Direct line of communication to our partners across industries
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and will remain open until 10 ISVs are selected or until April 30th. We look forward to reviewing your application.